Friday, April 21, 2017

What Inspires YOU?

Inspiration is everywhere. Here’s a list of ten sources of inspiration off the top of my head: 
Nature, poetry, music, silence, beauty, an author/speaker, new invention, art, new challenges, prayer. 

Now, you design a list of what inspires you. C’mon!

With social media stealing away our attention, it’s important to shut of the phone or laptop and pay attention to everything around us. What will we discover about our world and about ourselves? Think of the possibilities!

Trying to be in the present, reflecting on the past or dreaming of the future is filled with inspiration.

After I finished a music program yesterday, I loaded my gear into my car and began to drive away. It’s warming up now in the latter part of April in Ohio and I put all the windows down to enjoy the air driving home. Suddenly, the wind blew something into my car and it landed on my lap- a tiny seedling from a tree. So, green, with tiny oak-shaped leaves and a tiny string of seeds, like a string of green pearls. I held it in my hand all the way home and it’s now floating in a dish of water on the windowsill. What a gift, an unexpected, spontaneous moment of inspiration!

At this moment, as I am writing my blog, my cat, “Mia”, is doing everything she can think of to distract me. Lesson learned! It’s time to stop working, take time to enjoy life with her and get inspired!

To learn more about You are the Key, my Self-Discovery Course and Self-Discovery Lecture Series, discover it all at: http://YOUaretheKey1.com
Share You are the Key with those you love, admire and mentor. If you prefer the eBook version, link to Amazon Kindle:http://www.amazon.com/YOU-are-Celeste-Reichert-Friedman-ebook/dp/B01CPUHDQQ/

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
                                                          . . . Socrates


YOU are the Key!


No comments:

Post a Comment