Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Part of the Journey


On New Year’s Eve of 2016, I posted my blog titled, “The Next Journey Around the Sun”, after hearing a television news anchor say that “we’re approaching the beginning of our next journey around the sun.”

Wow, this journey for me, so far has been amazing, exhilarating and hopeful. 2017 began with an appearance on American Public Television’s Songs at the Center, followed by a flurry of Celtic performances in March and tribute programs to the Broadway production of Oklahoma!

This week, it’s an appearance at the Licking County Library Author’s Fair on Saturday, April 8 from 1:00 to 4:00pm I’ll be there to sign, meet and greet and feature “You are the Key”, celebrating its recent release in paperback.

To learn more about YOU are the Key, my Self-Discovery Course and Self-Discovery Lecture Series, discover it all at YOUaretheKey1.com


Share YOU are the Key with those you love, admire and mentor. If you prefer the eBook version, link to Amazon Kindle. Also available in Nook Books!

You’ve heard me say it hundreds of times, “If your dream grabs the keys and heads out the door, will you be ready to accompany it? If not, will your dream find another dreamer?” So far this part of my journey around the sun is going at warp speed. My dream has the keys and I am living my dream!

More amazing opportunities coming in May. Watch for details!


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." . . . Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment